Alison Wilder is a musician, technologist and entrepreneur with a strong background in making up stories, and enjoying stories made up by others. She brings a broad range of experience, including but not limited to:
- Making experimental electronic electronic pop songs as Blix Byrd,
- Making weird haunting gothy synth-psych as Doctor Body with Greg Wilder,
- Co-hosting the podcast Too Much Music with Greg Wilder,
- PhD studies in music cognition at McGill University in Montréal,
- talking to dolphins,
- project management and leadership in the corporate music industry,
- data literacy work for arts professionals,
- working to support the local arts community on the board of Arts Alive!,
- making dioramas,
- web design and development,
- post-punk prog Goth metal fusion electro band Voodoo Economics,
- and music performance and composition.
Alison lives in the beautiful Monadnock Region of New Hampshire. She co-owns Wicked Good Web and Punkt Digital, who help companies and arts folks reach peak internet.