Alison Wilder is a musician, technologist and entrepreneur with a strong background in making up stories, and enjoying stories made up by others. She brings a broad range of experience, including but not limited to:
- PhD studies in music cognition at McGill University in Montréal,
- talking to dolphins,
- project management and leadership in the corporate music industry,
- data literacy work for arts professionals,
- making dioramas,
- web design and development,
- post-punk prog Goth metal fusion electro band Voodoo Economics,
- and music performance and composition.
Alison lives in the beautiful Monadnock Region of New Hampshire. She loves Greg Wilder madly, and thinks you should go check out all of his amazing stuff. She and Greg run Wicked Good Web and Punkt Digital, where they help companies and arts folks reach peak internet.